Along with its partners Harborside Christian Church, Dick Norris Buick GMC, Clearwater Marine Aquarium and the City of Safety Harbor, Project Primavera announces the inaugural Primavera Music and Arts Festival. The festival, to benefit Project Primavera’s work with at-risk youth, brings a fun-filled day of music, art, food and family activities culminating in a free fireworks celebration to downtown Safety Harbor on Saturday, April 8th. The festival features a line-up of Florida musicians headlined by Ethan Parker (Rhythm and Folk) and joined by The Black Honkeys (Funk), Soul Circus Cowboys (Country), and Have Gun, Will Travel (Folk-Rock). Other activities include:
• A hot air balloon Easter egg drop for kids
• Hot air balloon rides for a small fee, provided by Aerial Adventures of Tampa
• An Art Expo & Craft Fair: Over forty local artisans will be showcasing their handcrafted goods, fine art, food, candles, dog treats, clothing, and more.
• A celebration of nine of Tampa Bay’s best food trucks
• An exciting choreographed fireworks display to conclude the event.